Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Hey there! I’m Anne, the girl behind the camera at ae martin photography. Simply put, I love photography! I look for the beauty in every moment and try to catch it with my camera. I’m a lifestyle, natural light photographer and do all my photography on-location – I don’t like to be confined in a studio. I have photojournalism + art training, so my style is a perfect blend of the two, kind of like strawberries and chocolate. I love to travel and would be delighted to go with you + your one-and-only to your dream wedding destination. Out with the stiff, formal posed stuff, and in with art and creativity!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sneak Peek... Fernanda's Trash the Dress!

Fernanda totally rocked it on Sunday night in Pacific Beach... more to come soon!



0 comments: